Thursday 16 July 2015

Unfinished Viz-ness: The Gender Pay Gap

It has been a little while since my last foray into Tableau Public, April to be a little more specific, and I've actually changed jobs in that time. My new role has been quite a steep learning curve, so initially there wasn't really a great deal of time for Tableau - that's changing now, so expect a few more posts over the summer months.

I'll also be looking to start recording some of those nifty videos I've seen a few Tableau experts producing over the past year or so, offering my own tips and guidance for getting the most out of Tableau

In the meantime though, here is a topical viz looking at Gender Pay inequality across OECD nations. As is hinted at in the title, it's not fully complete - there is quite a bit of data to digest over on the OECD website, so I'm trying to digest it bit by bit and filter out some of the less interesting stuff. So far I've looked at Pay Gap Differences and 'Employed in Managerial Position' differences.

As always feel free to comment and make suggestions.

https://public.tableau.com/views/OECDGenderPayGap/Story1?:embed=y&:display_count=yes&:showTabs=y

No comments:

Post a Comment